6 - 11 Years
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• 4-7 years of experience in BRM Implementation Experience of working in at least 2 - 3 relevant projects
• Experience in designing price plans (products, discounts, charge share etc.)
• Experience in Realtime rating engine and related configuration, with some working knowledge of batch rating (Pipeline Rating Engine)
• Experience in at least three of the following BRM product areas: Subscription Management, Rating & Discounting, Billing & Invoicing, Payments & Account Receivable, General Ledger, Collections, Third Party Integration
• Thorough knowledge of BRM 4 tier architecture and modules.
• Work independently on developing custom & policy opcodes • Good in C Programming, SQL & one of the SDLC methodology
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Open to travel within India and overseas Preferred Skills:
• Experience in Java/JEE is a big plus
• Hands on exposure to ECE /PDC / OCOMC
• Knowledge of other Oracle Communication Stack products. Roles and Responsibilities
• Creating Low level design for BRM modules.
• Coding, Unit testing
• Providing resolution to critical production issues.
• Mentoring juniors.
|Salary||80 Thousand To 16 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Analytic and Business Intelligence|
|Work Experience||6 - 11 Years|