3 - 7 Years
Our consultants have delivered successful projects all around the world. Due to continued demand
for our professionals, we are currently looking at expanding our team of Commodity Trading and
Risk Management (CTRM) application specialists. We are hiring at the Senior Consultant levels.
• Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in Commodity Trading and Risk Management
consultancy or Commodity Trading industry.
• Good understanding of Commodity Trading Lifecycle.
• Software Development experience in commercially available CTRM applications for the
trading of crude, refined products, gas, and/or power.
• Proficiency in SQL, C#, .Net development. Experience in Allegro Class Event development is
• Experience with process re-design/re-engineering, technical specification development and
report development, performance testing and analysis of cloud hosted solutions.
CTRM – Technical Consultant
• Knowledge of SDLC and Agile deployment methodologies.
• Experience in Unit Testing and code reviews.
• Collaborate with development leaders on technical design and help nurture other
• Experience with system integration or interface development is a plus.
• Self-motivation and strong delivery focus.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred candidates will have a degree in Information Technology, Business or Engineering.
|Salary||10 Lac To 22 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||3 - 7 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|About Company||We are a leading provider of consulting, implementation and managed services specializing in CTRM domain, headquartered in Dallas, US with offshore development center in Hyderabad, India. - We have over 100+ years of combined experience in delivering and managing CTRM projects, our consultants have proven their worth - from the Front Office to the Back, from the well head to the burner-tip. - We were the proud sponsor of the annual Allegro Summit 2018. - We are growing at phenomenal growth rate|