The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of
• SAP configuration skills in PP Module like Make to stock and make to order scenarios including Demand Planning, Forecasting, Long Term planning & short term Planning ( MRP), BOM, Routing, Production Version.
Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules: SD, MM, WM.FICO,PP
Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the organization need.
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to the key users and and users.
• Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures.
• Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership.
• Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
• Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations.
• Must have the knowledge of forecasting techniques and demand planning.
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary
product modifications to satisfy organization’s needs.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
|Experience||8 - 12 Years|
|Salary||15 Lac To 16 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Ecommerce / Internet Technologies|
|Key Skills||SAP Configuratuon PP Module SAP PP Module Project Management Forcasting Techniques and Demand Planning|
|Contact Person||Swati Deshpande|
|Address||Plot no 2, om nagar|