As a Software Engineer with PromptCloud, you will be responsible for building large-scale web crawling setups that work on our proprietary infrastructure which churns out hundreds of millions of data records every month. To handle data at this scale, we use cutting-edge open source technologies for large-scale data processing like Hadoop, Spark, Redis, MySQL, RabbitMQ, NoSQL Databases and various cloud services like AWS, GCE depending upon specific needs. We are not tied to one technology. Instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose. All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic large scale distributed data processing architecture.
Work is generally technically deep and demanding, however, that will lead you to have hands-on experience in the latest data crawling and processing technologies and will be working on some truly exciting projects with exceptional colleagues.
Responsibilities and expectations
● Ability to work on and be able to identify issues in or improve core infra components related to job scheduling, multi, queuing system etc is needed.
● Working with the existing and new crawler.s.
● In due course, proficiency to deal with and handle large amount of data and scale is needed.
● Analyze business needs and implementation approaches and deliver high-quality applications
● Work collaboratively with team members to complete the projects on time.
● Work independently and end-to-end with minimal guidance.
● Deliver successfully on all aspects of the product lifecycle.
● Write well-designed, robust, efficient and testable code
● Develop and implement new software components to our existing web crawl platform
● Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
● Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Client Server|
|Key Skills||Software Engineer java|