Company is Seeking Experienced, Licensed Road Design Project Managers with a Bs or Ms Degree in Civil Engineering with Experience in all Aspects of Civil Design for Roadway Projects Including But Not Limited To:
• Urban Streets
• Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
• Small and Large Scale Highway Improvement Projects
• Hydraulics Design
• Autocad/civil 3d, And/or Microstation/geopak for Road Design Modeling
• Familiarity with Aashto and Indot Design Manual Requirements and Design Standards
• Ensure Deadlines and Cost Targets are Met
• Maintain Required Project Documentation
• Serve as a Liaison Between Business and Technical Aspects of Projects
• Manage Clients
• Experienced Candidates Should have Their Pe License
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Strong Analysis and Critical Thinking Skills
• Deadline and Detail-oriented
• Must Be Able to Solve Complex Problems and Provide Viable Alternate Solutions
• Strong Leadership Qualities
bottom Line Requirements We Need Notes On with Candidate Submittal:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Related.
2. Pe License.
3. 3+ Years of Experience in Civil Design for Roadway Projects.
4. Experience with Autocad/civil 3d or Microstation/geopak for Road Design Modeling.
5. Familiarity with Aashto and Indot Design Manual Requirements and Design Standards.
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Salary||22 Lac 50 Thousand To 50 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping/Logistic|
|Key Skills||Civil Engineer civil design roadway projects AutoCAD Civil 3D Road Design Project Manager|