- Responsible for planning, implementation and supervising project
- Managing to complete a project as per contract, specifications and drawings in given budget and time.
- Creating a rapport and maintaining effective communication with the team members and external stakeholders in the project.
- Lead, mentor and train the team members.
- Prepare and present weekly reports to the senior management on the progress of the project.
- Conducted meetings of team members to solve their queries and give feedback on their performance.
- Project Budgeting, Costing and Monitoring
- Estimating and Management of Resources
- Responsible for assuring productivity, Quality, cost and safety of the entire project.
- Interacting with Clients, Consultants and Sub-ordinates
- You'll also be responsible for assigning work and supervising staff as an industrial project manager.
- Agreeing project objectives
representing the client's or organization's interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Keep track of team performance and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Candidate should have experince . in making project plan,schedule,budgeting etc.
- Candidate should have site experience. in Building & Infrastructure Projects
- Candidate with work experince. in PMC company will be preferred
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Civil Engineering NICMAR
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Candidate should be PMP certified.
Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||project plan schedule budgeting Building & Infrastructure Projects PMC company Pre Engineering Building PMP certified|
|Contact Person||Swati Deshpande|
|Address||Plot no 2, om nagar|