Retain strong technical expertise, reporting to the operations head, supervise and manage building (MEP) operations, maintaining the building, with particular attention towards maintenance, electrical, safety, security and asset protection. Accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Responsible for maintaining standards and regulatory requirements. Leads the emergency response team for all facility issues.
● Guiding and supervising maintenance of the facilities.
● Communicating the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring associate understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
● Supervising or guiding the maintenance and the repair of equipment. Monitoring the construction process and ensuring the procedures and outcomes.
● Providing services that are above and beyond for tenant satisfaction and retention.
● Respecting and complying with record confidentiality requirements.
● Improving service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand tenant needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
● Ensures compliance with state, local and federal regulations. ● Maintains property life safety systems (e.g., fire fighting equipment, sprinkler systems, and alarm systems), ensures mall policies are administered fairly and consistently, develops and manages Engineering budget.
● Ensures integration of departmental goals in game plans oversees execution of long term preventative maintenance and 10 year asset protection plans, supervises construction to ensure timely completion of projects within budgetary guidelines
● Addresses potential areas of concern and proposes solutions to owners in a proactive manner. ● Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results.
● Ensures fire crew has complete understand
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||MEP Engineering MEP Maintenance facilities Supervising equipment repairing|