Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Description :
As a Frontend Developer, you will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
• Developing, releasing, and maintaining backend applications
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to application to the deployment hosting servers and support
• Work directly with product manager to conceptualize, build, test and release products
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Optimize performance for the app and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the Frontend Languages and Web technologies
• Working within a SCRUM team (sprint planning, stand-ups, etc.)
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
• Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team
• Oversee day-to-day operation
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• 5 + years of experience in Web programming and development Expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications and programming languages
• Several NodeJS frameworks like Loopback, Express, Koa for rapid API delivery
• Good working knowledge of browser Developer tools
• Deep knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging techniques
• Understanding of design principles and design patterns
• Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
(12)Content WritingView More