Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Description :
As a high caliber DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Build and Release Automation for the various Applications and operations.
• Be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
• Configure and setup Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications.
• Maintain applications in IaaS and PaaS environment on Azure.
• Monitor and maintain the production systems and networks of an organization.
• Troubleshooting of production issues within SLAs.
• Manual & Automated deployments to staging & production environments.
• Monitoring & managing production servers and regular housekeeping tasks.
• Troubleshooting of issues related to Websites, Windows servers, DevOps Tools and Analyzing Logs.
• Continuously focus on improvement of DevOps practices by working with Development, QA and Database teams.
• An analytical frame of mind, a desire to take ownership, and never taking any failure as a setback
Solid understanding of Networking/VPCs/monitoring & alerting frameworks and tools
• Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment & Experience managing/operating large Linux (Red Hat based), Microsoft Windows, environment & Database Technologies (DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.)
• Have experience on Nginx, Haproxy, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and Redis.
• Have experience on Ansible, Kubernetes and Docker.
• Substantial experience in operating a 24/7 high-availability Cloud infrastructure in a highly transactional environment
• Understanding of Scrum/Agile & DevOps Process with at-least a couple of years of work experience, with being at ease with at-least one of the programming languages (Go, Scala, Python)
• Working experience with tools/systems like Jira, GitHub, Confluence, CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation templates, Artifactory, Office Suite, Linux, Graylog, Grafana, etc.
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Devops Engineering Firewalls Configuration VPN Concentrators Azure Troubleshooting QA Networking VPCs Nginx Haproxy MongoDB RabbitMQ|
(12)Content WritingView More